Firearms Purchasing - FFL Shipping Information
If purchasing firearms, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- Our policy is you MUST be 21 years old to purchase all long guns, handguns and receivers.
- Firearms are ONLY sent to licensed FFL dealers. If you are the end user and you are having your firearm shipped to a dealer for transfer, we must have your dealers FFL on file and you must have their permission to have your firearm shipped to them for transfer prior to placing your order with us. Federal background checks are required before the FFL dealer can transfer the firearm to you. ALL dealers will charge you a fee for transferring a firearm and you should contact the dealer to ask the amount of that free prior to placing your order with us.
- UPT must have a current copy of the dealers signed FFL BEFORE you can place your order with us. It is also required to have a copy of any other necessary licenses that may be required on file prior to placing your order.
- You understand firearms by their very nature are inherently dangerous and you accept full liability for product failure or misuse. You also accept full responsibility and liability for the safe use and storage of any firearms you purchase and/or possess.
- All orders placed without, or prior to, a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License (or other necessary licensing) on file may be deleted without notice.
- UPT reserves the right to refuse any firearm order.
- If you order a firearm that normally comes with a mag that is not allowed in your state (due to hi capacity for example), your firearm will be shipped without the mag and with no adjustment nor discount to the price of the firearm.
- You, the customer, are responsible for contacting your selected FFL prior to placing your order to verify the following 1) if they will accept the transfer for ALL items on your order; 2) their current address; 3) are they still in business; 4) what fees will they charge you for conducting the transfer. UPT will not be responsible for any issues that arise from the customer's failure to follow this step. UPT does not have any relationships with these FFLs and thus the FFL is not a representative of UPT in any manner.
- All firearms are shipped adult signature required. If no adult is available to sign for the package and it is returned to us, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
Firearm Sale and Magazine Capacity Restriction Notice by State:
residents of the following states are subject to the following restrictions. If an order is placed for a magazine or weapon that is restricted, the order will be canceled. Note: Due to the volatility of firearm laws, the following is subject to change without notice. You are responsible for knowing the laws in your area. All sales to individuals (including personal individual officer purchases) must go through an FFL and must comply with local laws. This is not an all-inclusive list, please know the laws of your area.
As of July 1, 2013, magazines holding more than 15 rounds may not be sold or transferred within the state. In the City and County of Denver, devices defined as assault weapons are not allowable. Law enforcement exception: Agency orders or personal LE orders are supported by LE ID.
Sales may be made to "Members or employees of the Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection, police departments, the Department of Correction or the military or naval forces of this state or of the United States for use in the discharge of their official duties or when off duty". You must be currently "Active Duty" to be eligible.
No sales of "Assault Rifles"
No sales of centerfire rifle magazines exceeding 5 round capacity
No sale of pistol magazines exceeding 10 round capacity
High capacity magazines holding over 10 rounds cannot be shipped to Hawaii.
Aurora - Maximum 15 round magazine capacity
Chicago - Maximum 12 round magazine capacity
Franklin Park - Maximum 16 round magazine capacity
Oak Park - Maximum 10 round magazine capacity
Riverdale - Maximum 35 round magazine capacity
High capacity magazines holding over 10 rounds cannot be sold Maryland.
High capacity magazines holding over 10 rounds cannot be shipped to Massachusetts.
High capacity magazines holding over 15 rounds cannot be shipped NJ.
No sales of "Assault Rifles". High capacity magazines holding over 10 rounds cannot be shipped to NY.
High capacity magazines holding over 10 rounds cannot be shipped to the District of Columbia.